Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished viewing movie: Future X-cop


From the show I found out I got a lot of friends
Although I didn’t plan to go cinema but friends been keep telling and stopping from going
After I watch the show on disc, wow….. So damn suck
Cg trying to be as good as Hollywood but cause of timing it so bad it keep make me laugh, u know it like stealing from other movie and make fun of it. But it is stealing from other movie and making fool of himself
I see familiar shots in this movie from “wanted”, and my son call out daddy “Ironman”
Not only the stuns and shots stolen from other the storyline belong to the director old movie 15years-20years ago from movie super school fighters.
I told my wife I can write the twist at the end of story better
This is movie can only be watch because of Andy Lau and the young actress from Cj7

Overall *

No comments:

Post a Comment